Thanks for dropping by. Kick off your shoes and make yourself at home, I’ll grab us some sweet tea.
I’m a working mother and wife, just trying to make it through life, like you, with a shred of sanity left intact.
I’ve found organizing helps me calm the exterior surroundings, so that I can spend more time (and energy) doing the things I love, surrounded by the people I love.
– My name is Samantha, but I go by Sam.
– I grew up in a small town in South Carolina, population 3,000. And I could not wait to leave.
– I am fiercely protective of my family. Mamma bear don’t play.
– Our pups name is Max, he’s a terrier mix and an absolute sweet heart. He can learn a new trick faster than most of us can.
– I have moved 13 times as an adult, largely due to hubs having been in the miliary.
– I have an MBA and the student loan debt to prove it.
– My favorite summer activity is driving with the windows down and the music blasting.
– I am either not reading anything, or I am neglecting my children and personal hygene because I am so engrossed in a book that I can’t put it down. There is no in between.
– I am a completely different person before I have my coffee in the morning. Approach with caution.